Friday, March 25, 2011

CRAZY DAYS!


This is one of my favorite Hoops and Yoyo cards and pretty much accurately describes my life right now:

Hoops and Yoyo eCards - Crazy Day

But in a good way. :)

I have so many projects and ideas going, it's not even funny.  I'm up to my elbows (literally, there are piles of fabric in chairs in the dining room that reach elbow level!) in sewing.  I want so much to get a move on in this room re-do project.  There is an enormous pile of laundry that I'll be folding as soon as I hit "publish" on this post.  I have other posts that I want to write and get up on my blog.  I have a conference with Jennifer's teacher (regularly scheduled- she's not in trouble, that I know of!) at 4 this afternoon.  I'm halfway through Dicken's Little Dorrit and when I finish it, there are 2 Mr. Monk books by Lee Goldburg, picked up from the library the other day, that I want to read.  The girls' room still needs work.  The boys' room isn't as bad as the girls' room... but it could also do with reorganizing, updating and a fresh coat of paint.

I have errands to run, groceries to buy, appointments for car maintenance to schedule, a garage sale to prepare for, stuff to list on Craigslist and Ebay, Avon books to label and distribute, Avon orders to deliver, and paperwork to sort.

So run around whooping and hollering, Hoops and Yoyo!  You are representing my day (month) to a T! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment