Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Everything

Happy Tuesday morning, everyone!

I was originally going to take the day off from blogging today, as I am once again "sewing like a mad thing" downstairs and really need to focus.

But the Lord brought this to my mind when I got up this morning and I wanted to share it with you.  It's meaning is way more important than anything I have to get done today.  Please watch it all the way through.  I hope it impacts you in an awesome and positive way.  Please comment or message me if you would like to talk about it.  I'll have my alerts open in the background as I work all day, and will be sure to check messages tonight before bed.



But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions- it is by grace you have been saved.    - Ephesians 2:4-5

2 comments:

  1. Jenny - I've never seen this skit before. It actually made me tear up and smile when He steps in to protect her. It truly makes me thank God for my blessings and for knowing other believers like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I love is the crowd response when she throws down the gun. They cheer her on and I cry EVERY time! Then they cheer louder when He saves her, and I cry more. :)

    I think as Christians, we forget how important our love and encouragement is to others as they face struggles (that too often we are clueless about). The visual of her fighting harder to reach Him because of people cheering her on just pierces my heart and makes me ask His forgiveness for any time I have said something negative to or about anyone, and also for the times I could have encouraged but stayed silent.

    It's taken me some courage to post what I believe. I'm not ashamed of the gospel, or afraid of what others will say or think, but it's so close to my heart (and that heart has been through a lot recently), that I've been cautious of letting the world see inside.

    Ultimately, I want to praise Him however I can and give Him all the attention and glory! He is so GOOD! All the time!! :)

    ReplyDelete