Monday, August 22, 2011

Good Morning!


Happy Monday!

I had a rough night emotionally last night.  However, somehow I was able to go to sleep before midnight for the first time in a long while, so I've had 7 hours of sleep and that helps.  After I got the kids off to school, I was sitting here thinking of what to post for Music Monday and to be honest, there were some rather mopey/emotional songs that I considered.  They mirror how I felt last night.  But then...

I thought about how badly I want to move forward from where I am.  If you don't like your circumstances, you don't HAVE to stay in them!  God has blessed me with so much, and if I dwell on what I don't have, I'm not only being ungrateful, I'm also not trusting Him and allowing Him to move and work in my life!  Duh, Jenny!  Get with it!  He is faithful and He has given me a new day to make the best of and who knows what awesome things will happen!  So instead of focusing on my heartaches of last night, I'm going to focus on Him and find out what He's going to do today!  It's a good morning!

Wherever you are today, I'm praying that He reminds you that His resources are not limited.  He is unshakeable, unchangeable and unstoppable!  Let Him give you a Good Morning and have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Dear sweet Jenny, I have these same sinking spells as well...and it seems the minute I turn my thought process to all that I have to be thankful for, my mood shifts and I feel so much better. A thankful heart is a happy heart! Wishing you a wonderful week dear friend, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete