Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wish I Had A Dog Like This...


School starts tomorrow!!! o.O !!!
For today's Poetry Wednesday, I have this cute gem, suggested by my friend, Cayla Slater.  Thanks for finding this, Cayla!

********************
My Dog Ate My Essay
By: Darren Sardelli

My doggy ate my essay,
he picked up all my mail.
He cleaned my dirty closet
and dusted with his tail.

He straightened out my posters
and swept my wooden floor.
My parents almost fainted when
he fixed my bedroom door.

I did not try to stop him.
He made my windows shine.
My room looked like a palace.
My jackets smelled like pine.

He fluffed up every pillow.
He folded all my clothes.
He even cleaned my fish tank with
a toothbrush and a hose.

I thought it was amazing
to see him use a broom.
I’m glad he ate my essay
on “How to Clean My Room”.


2 comments:

  1. where can i find such a dog? will he give himself a bath too?
    great poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! If I could tech one of our cats this trick, it would sure make life easier!!

    ReplyDelete