Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It Will Be Worth It!




Hey!  You!  Yes, you, person who has been faithfully reading my blog posts and wondering if I dropped off the face of the planet recently!

This place-holder post is to let you know to not give up on me!

Why?

Because you love me and stay with me no matter what, because that's what friends do! ;D

But also because between now and December 31st, I will be hosting no less than (and possibly more than!) 8 giveaways!  It's true!  Why that many?  Well, for a number of reasons, as the posts related to them will show.

That, and you know what, bribery works with my kids and we all like to get pretty stuff in the mail, so I figure it will work on you as well! LOL.  So tell all of your friends (the more hits and followers milestones I achieve, I will add on more giveaways to celebrate!) and watch for clues, sneak peeks and full out Giveaway Posts, starting next Monday!  :)

You're very welcome.

1 comment: