Saturday, November 19, 2011

52 Weeks of Mail: Week 6

This was a good week for outgoing.  Incoming, not so much, but I have heard from several people saying they've sent things, so I'm sure the box will be full this week! :)

Incoming:
Just one, but it was good!  My first post from Canada!  Snailmailfan over at 100 Days of Snail Mail sent me this great "Where's Waldo?" postcard.  It took me a good 5 minutes to find him and the 4 other things on the list, but I finally found them all. :)



Outgoing:
8 pieces!  That's pretty good for this week, considering I did start my new job too! :)


A penpal intro to a girl in Japan, a thank you to Vicki over at 2 Bags Full for the lovely Vera Bradley purse I won in her giveaway, a penpal intro to a girl in Malaysia, a penpal letter plus goodies for a friend in Nashville, TN, part one of a long letter reply to my penpal friend in Ohio, a note to Pamela of Cappuccino and Art Journal (which, sadly, was not as artsy and creative as I would have liked.  I have an idea for next one, though.), a reply letter to Katie of The Marlowe Bookshelf, and last but not least, a letter to Misty of Confessions of a Pen Thief, which I decorated last minute in a mystery theme.  (For no apparent reason, other than making the little footprints like the ones that show up on Harry Potter's Marauder's Map was super fun and easy and cute!) :)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the decoration on the envelope! I will write more on that in a letter. But when I saw it posted here, I couldn't not resist. =)

    ReplyDelete