Sunday, February 19, 2012

52 Weeks of Mail: Week 19

A stellar mail week!  I sent out and received some awesome stuff!

Valentine's Day fell within this week, and while in all other ways it was the worst one of my life bar none, it was made to suck a little less when I went to the mailbox and MR. DARCY WAS IN IT!  No, seriously!  Look!

School friend Carrie drew this for me!!! :)
Also arrived was a wonderful letter from Katie M. in PA.
The week brought other mailbox goodness:
A reply from Mary Robinette Kowal, who is responsible for the
Month of Letters Challenge.  A reply from Olivia C, just down
the road in Hiram.  Wonderful letter in a stitched envie from Suvoni.
 Pretty, pretty letter from fellow MOL participant Rose L. 

Mail from KY!  Thanks, Laura! :)  Fellow MOL participant.
Here is what I sent:
Letters to a Penpal in the UK, and Rin over at Papered Thoughts.

To a penpal in OH, MOL (official) Day 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment