Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bueller..? Beuller...?

I don't really care that it was a Superbowl commercial. We're not NFL fans in the least here, so we were only vaguely aware that there was a recreational competition of national interest happening on Sunday evening. (We played with the kids at the park and then had a nice supper and played dominoes at home.)

But here is my choice for today's Video Wednesday post (trying to get back to my blogging schedule, you know). It completely made my week. The only thing that could have made it better was to include Alan Ruck, but according to some interviews, he wasn't interested in seeing his days as Cameron Fry revived. I can respect that. Anyway.  I still love this commercial. Enjoy.

Ferris Beuller, you're my hero! :


3 comments:

  1. I didn't realise that was a SB advert! I saw it yesterday. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard the joke : "Maybe if Ferris skipped school a little less, then he'd be able to get a better car than a Honda CR-V" haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Probably so, but I love Hondas! I drove a Civic in college and loved it. Driving an Odyssey van now. :)

    ReplyDelete