Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oh, no! No "O"s!!

Well, I tried and tried to find a children's book illustrator with an "O" last name that I liked well enough to fill today's Illustrator Tuesday.  But.... I didn't.  Sorry.  I don't mean to be difficult, but for me to feature an artist on an IllusThurs, I have to know and support their work and I just didn't find anything that jumped out at me.

So what can I post for "O"?  I really haven't been doing anything but being Lucy Jane, so I don't have any photos or news to share, really....

How about showing off my favorite precious stone, OPALS?  Yeah, that'll work! :D
It's October's birthstone, not mine.  But I like them anyway.  Here are some pieces I wouldn't mind owning and wearing.  Feel free to buy them for me, if you have piles of extra money laying around needing to be spent.  ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment