Saturday, September 1, 2012

GO DAWGS!!!!!

This post is brought to you today by the letter:

From now until the end of November, the only colors that matter around here are Red and Black!
We beat Buffalo this afternoon 45-23!  Way to start out the season, My Bulldogs!!!

Be aware that every Saturday until after Thanksgiving will likely be a football post. :)
I also root for The University of Auburn out of love for friends and family alumni every weekend EXCEPT when they play UGA.  Then it's Die, Tigers, Die and Go Dawgs. ;)  But every other game.  War Eagle!

Also, down with University of Tennessee.  ALWAYS!!  To quote Sandra Bullock as Leanne Tuohy in the movie "The Blind Side", "...But I will not wear that gaudy orange, I will not. It is not my colour wheel and I'm not gonna wear it. ".  Amen, girl.  Amen!

 SEC Football! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment