Saturday, September 29, 2012

UGA vs TENNESSEE


Fact: When I am listening to the UGA game on the car radio and the play gets intense, I yell and holler along with the fans who are actually at the stadium and the people in the vehicles around me look frightened.  Or at the very least, mildly alarmed.  "Check out that lady in the Honda having some kind of fit!" LOL

Remember what I said last week about Tennessee coming all that way only to get a beating and go back home?  Well, it wasn't as sound of a beating as I (and many other fans, according to the social streams this evening) would have liked, but a win is a win and My Bulldogs remain undefeated at 5-0.  51-44 Final.  Good heavens, I love SEC football! :)

I have family who are TN alumni, you know.  I may have to send my uncle a sympathy card... "Sorry for your loss." :)  It's especially fun during the fall at the home of one of my cousins; she's a die-hard UGA fan, as is one of her two sons.  Her husband is an Auburn fan.  The other son is TN alumni/fan.
Chaos!  But we all come together again at Christmas with no hard feelings.

The Dawgs face off against South Carolina next weekend.  I predict some fried chicken for dinner that night... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment