Monday, December 31, 2012

Just WOW!

So I may have mentioned that I'm painfully and horribly with much frustration enthusiastically teaching myself how to play acoustic guitar.  I can play 6 chords.  No actual songs, yet.  But hey, that's 6 more chords than I knew how to play before, yes?  Yes.  New Year's resolution: practice and learn more!

My mum showed me this on her internet travels the other day.  Holy Smokes.  I want to get this good!  (It'll take six months from Never, but I'll keep working!)
*Insert other exclamations of flabberghastment here!*
It gets into your soul!  Love.  Lovelovelovelovelove!






2 comments:

  1. That is sooo cool. I started teaching myself when I was about 11. It does take a long time but so worth it. It all got easier for me when I found a gut string guitar in the local market - so much easier than steel string! Keep going - it's well worth it!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about...yikes!

    ReplyDelete