Wednesday, December 12, 2012

National Soundcheck Day

This day, 12-12-12, won't come around for another 100 years.  The next repeated date day won't come around for another 89 years, on 01-01-2101.  So unless I live to be 120 years old, I shan't be around to see one.  We will be doing some 12 Days of Christmas themed stuff this afternoon to celebrate the fun of 12-12-12 while it's here. :)  But an added element of fun was shown to me this morning on my Facebook feed- broken down to single digits, this turns into:

Very clever. :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought that picture was great! I was going to share it on FB yesterday, until I realized that 3 dozen of my friends had beaten me to it. Ah, well. :/ (Bet you thought I was gone forever! Nope, just gone during the semester, sigh...)

    ReplyDelete