Monday, May 6, 2013

"Storm": Appropriate Background Music

I heard this on the "Man of Steel" trailer recently.  While I love Marvel more than DC, I'm looking forward to seeing it (if only because it is Hans Zimmer's newest score- even if he didn't write this piece I'm featuring today).

This Music Monday brings you "Storm", a GORGEOUS track from the OST of "Elizabeth: The Golden Age", starring the amazing and ethereally beautiful Kate Blanchett.  I didn't get to see the film in its entirety, but I got to see enough clips to know that she more than deserved the awards she garnered for her portrayal of Queen Elizabeth I.

This is some of what is playing in the background for me today as I tackle laundry, paperwork, sewing, housework, errands, and life in general.  I hope it inspires you as it does me.

Enjoy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment